Recruitment’s Hot Tip for Job Seakers
- Keep it consice, easy to read and relevant to each application.
- Use clear fonts like Calibri or Arial
- Avoid unprofessional images – absolutely no selfies!
- Arrange your skills, training and certifications in order of relevance to each applicaiton
- Keep it current – If your most recent role shows no end date, it is assumed you are not immediately available – don’t let this be the reason you don’t get a call!
- Chronologically order your work history (most recent position first)
- Have dates in your work history
- Explain the gaps (if you were parenting for a year – let us know)