- This event has passed.
February 14, 2019 @ 9:00 am
Research conducted over the past decade demonstrates that when people have high Emotional Intelligence (EI) they are more likely to achieve success and can earn on average $29,000 more than people with low EI. In fact, when hiring a new employee, the trend is to focus on their EI levels rather than intelligence levels.
This program has been designed to provide you with the knowledge and tools you require to develop your emotional intelligence. During the program you will learn:
- The competencies that make up emotional intelligence
- How to develop your self-awareness by discovering how thoughts drive feelings and feelings drive actions.
- Recognising your physical cues that indicate emotions are arising.
- How to develop more positive relationships with others at work through empathy.
- Keeping your composure and staying focused in stressful or high-pressure situations.
- Strategies for remaining authentic and genuine through assertiveness
- Exploring the linking between EI and resilience
Duration 1-Day (9am to 4pm)