THIS IS NOT THE JOB FOR YOU...
Unless you excel at communicating with a variety of people.
Unless you enjoy finding creative solutions to people-related challenges.
Unless you love dogs and coffee.
Unless you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Permanent, full-time.
- Commencing 24th May 2021.
- HR portfolio includes permanent recruitment, pyschometric assessments and general HR support.
What do you need?
To thoroughly enjoy this job, you will will need:
- A sense of humour.
- Demonstrated experience providing HR advice and support.
- Strong track record in end-to-end Recruitment processes.
- Practical understanding of employment Award/ Agreement provisions.
What else you need to know...
No surprises. This is what you can expect.
- Our Managing Director, Clayton is the president of Angel Paws, which means we have plenty of visits from our furry family members.
- We're a tight knit team, so we're often all up in each other's business.
- As a small business, we all wear multiple hats and manage multiple portfolios.
- We don't work on our birthdays.
- We love keeping active so you'll always have a gym buddy or hill partner.
- No two days are the same - different day, different challenges!
Team member Testimonials
Peta, HR/Recruitment Specialist:
- "Helping others – seeing the impact you can have on candidates’ lives is just so fulfilling."
- "You get to handle a variety of assignments which keeps the job interesting, challenging and rewarding!"
Grace, HR/Recruitment Specialist:
- " Getting to share your skills and knowledge to help people get their dream job or take steps towards finding their chosen career makes you feel great!"
- "You get to laugh A-LOT…. Surrounded by great colleagues who have a great sense of humour! It makes the atmosphere in the office enjoyable even when the pressure is on".
Clayton, Managing Director:
- "TP human capital is by far the best place to work in Townsville."