The contract review process is essentially a process for controlling risk. Our Contracts Specialist will undertake a rational analysis of your proposed contract including clarifying of contract related facts, feasibility measurement, and forecast of contract risks. The aim is to predict and avoid contract-related risks in order to minimise the risks of your business, financial capital, as well as legal risk.
Contract Negotiation Services
- Initial consultation meeting to understand goals and scope.
- Read and scrutinise vendor proposals.
- Form and ask questions of vendors on their proposals.
- Request and obtain best and final pricing including expert pricing comparison.
- Provide senior management and legal staff with a comprehensive list of additional terms and conditions.
- Conduct an on-site discussion of the vendor responses to the issued terms, conditions, and financial penalties.
- Review price proposals and negotiate final bids.
- Obtain final vendor support commitments in conjunction with senior management and legal staff.
Backed by more than 30 years of experience, our Contracts Specialists can negotiate meticulous terms and conditions and ensure the vendor addresses your specific issues and long term objectives.
Ready to get started?
Contact us to discuss your contract needs.