The Workplace Personality Index (WPI) helps your organisation manage talent by measuring candidate job fit, development needs, career transition options and leadership potential.
WPI provides employers with detailed information about an individual’s strengths, weaknesses, communication style and their motivators.
- Understanding an individual’s Workplace Personality Index profile can lead to:
- Improved communication
- Better team cohesion
- Improved performance and effectiveness
- Higher morale and retention
The WPI describes key features of an employee’s personal style that influence their approach to tasks, ways of interacting with people, and performance at work.
Results provide extensive information about preferences, strengths, and weaknesses in work environments in the following areas:
- Working with others
- Energy and drive
- Work style
- Problem solving
- Dealing with pressure and stress
- Identifying and managing change