Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument®
The Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument® is the world’s leading thinking styles assessment tool. Originally researched and developed by Ned Herrmann the HBDI® profile leads to a better understanding of the natural styles we use to process information. These styles impact our perception of the world as well as the way we approach problem solving, the effectiveness of our interaction with others and how we get things accomplished.
In the same way that we have a preference for using our right hand over our left hand, we also have preferences for how we use our brain. The Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument® gives you a way to more effectively overcome obstacles and achieve goals, including the ability to:
- Solve complex problems
- Influence and persuade others
- Gain commitment and buy-in to change
- Re-boot slow moving or stalled projects
- Design better products and services
- Develop high performing teams
- Communicate comfortably across a range of people
How Does It Work?
The HBDI® profile is obtained by completing a 120-question online survey. Your understanding of your thinking style preferences and the implications your results have on your life both personally and professionally will be fully explained and explored through a full colour profile, accompanying materials and a facilitated debrief session.
Ongoing applications include leadership and management development programs, increased speed and effectiveness of communication, greater innovation and improved team processes.
What do 93% of the top 100 Fortune 500 listed companies know that the other 7% don’t? - Find out here
For more information contact us on 07 4772 3800 or email [email protected].