Salary Survey & Benchmarking
TP human capital provides specialist advice in compensation and benefits benchmarking, analytics and insights across a variety of industries including not for profit, mining, engineering, finance, human resources, information technology and more.
We also offer strategic and custom analysis for individual organisations and executive roles.
A competitive pay structure is essential for attracting and retaining top talent. Many organisations use salary survey information to establish their competitive compensation position – how your organisation’s salaries compare to your competitors and where you sit in the industry as a whole.
- Matching internal job descriptions with external jobs of similar levels and responsibilities to identify the market rate for your jobs.
- Provides an understanding of how your organisation is paying compare to your competitors.
Executive Salary Guide
- This confidential guide can be used as a reference for boards and managers to make informed salary decisions for executive / senior leaders.
- The guide includes an analysis of market remuneration data sources and recommendations based on the results in the context of your current and preferred competitive positioning.
The Job Market Report provides an up-to-date view of job and hiring trends and wage growth in the region.
In conjunction with salary and compensation data, this report can be used to develop and support business cases for:
- New hires
- Organisational restructure initiatives
- Discipline-specific salary increases
- Graduate and apprentice recruitment
Forensic salary data can also be used in legal cases that require the calculation of a loss of earnings. This information can be used in preparation for compulsory settlement conferences, assessments of past and future economic loss or forensic employment reports.
- Personal injury claims
- Bankruptcy, administration and insolvency
- Family law property settlements
Ready to find out more?
Talk to our HR specialists today.