TP Human Capital
This is a permanent, full-time position in the Townsville CBD that requires relevant experience in a commercial environment, demonstrated knowledge and application of accounting principals and software. You would be an important part of a 4 person finance team for a growing privately owned professional long established organisation, with offices in Townsville and Brisbane.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Corporate Credit Cards
- Petty Cash
- Cash Management
- Annual & Monthly Statutory Reporting
Providing a constant flow of information, limiting the delays in receiving funds.
Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Traits
- Thorough understanding of bookkeeping and accounting concepts.
- Awareness of various tax and other statutory obligations.
- Awareness of various banking facilities.
- Ability to comprehend complex issues with a very analytical approach.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Windows generally.
- Relish new challenges
Remuneration is negotiable depending on experience, qualifications to ensure our client receives the very best talent available.
Applications: To apply for this position please click “Apply Now” below.
For confidential discussions to find out more please contact May Oren at TP Human Capital on 07 4772 3800