TP Human Capital
Tp Human Capital, on behalf of our client, a leading multi – skilled consulting firm in Townsville, are recruiting for the position of ADMINISTRATION OFFICER to begin work o a permanent basis, immediately. Seamlessly moving into this role of ADMINISTRATION OFFICER, the purpose of the role to provide assistance and a supporting role to the Finance Manager, particularly focusing on accounts payable and maintenance of administrative systems.
As an ADMINISTRATION OFFICER, your roles and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining effective administration systems, including systems relating to the areas of finance and IT.
- Accounts receivable and payable.
- Assisting with payroll verification.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for all Townsville staff.
- Assisting in the collation of tender documentation.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will require:
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative / accounts role. (Bookkeeping, accounting or business administration qualification highly regarded).
- Payroll and superannuation experience (Completing reports etc).
- Demonstrated database management and maintenance.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- The ability to problem solve.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others and contribute positively to team operations and working relationships.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an effective and collaborative team environment in the building and construction industry working on a variety of Australian and international based projects. With the business growing still, this is a pivotal role in this leading organisation. To apply click on APPLY, or contact Steven Hall at [email protected]