TP Human Capital
TP Human Capital is currently recruiting for an Administration Officer in a full time permanent capacity. As an Administration Officer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the office. You will be responsible for handling a variety of administrative tasks to support our team and contribute to the overall success of our organisation.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, including emails, phone calls, and mail
- Maintain office supplies inventory and place orders as needed
- Assist in scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for staff members
- Prepare and distribute documents, reports, and presentations as required
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate communication and collaboration
- Assist with the onboarding process for new employees, including paperwork and orientation
- Handle inquiries and requests from internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner
- Provide general administrative support to the team as needed
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, office administrator, or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Discretion and confidentiality when handling sensitive information
Applications: To apply for this position please click “Apply Now” below.
For confidential discussions please contact Grace TP Human Capital on 07 4772 3800.