TP Human Capital
Administrator/ Client Coordinator
TP Human Capital is currently searching for a motivated and enthusiastic Administrator/ Client Coordinator for our client based in Townsville. Meals on Wheels Townsville are looking for detail oriented, customer service focused individuals with excellent administrative and problem-solving skills.
Principle Accountabilities Include:
- Reception duties including answering phone calls and face to face queries.
- Initiate service to new clients including accessing My Aged Care and Polixen data base.
- Reckon Account enquires
- Preparation of client menu in readiness for distribution including word processing and printing of menus.
- Word processing services for all staff as well as data entry for client selections.
- Providing input into the development of procedures and practices relevant to the position.
Coupled with a strong attention to detail, you will also possess the following:
- Strong Administration and communication skills
- Great customer service
- Result orientated and effective working within a team environment
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment and be flexible
- Time management and the ability to prioritise workload
- Positive attitude, sense of humour and self-motivated.
This is a casual ongoing position that offers flexible part time working hours for the right candidate.
To apply for this position please click “Apply Now” below and send your most up to date CV. For a confidential discussion about the position please contact May Oren on 07 4772 3800.