TP Human Capital
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER:
TP Human Capital is the result of a merger between two of Townsville’s longest running and most respected human resources local companies (Townsville Personnel est. 1983; Commercial Studies Centre est. 1985).
Our client is a hugely respected multi-skilled consulting firm, operating within Australia and consulting internationally. With experience in civic design, project management and industrial design in the construction industry our client delivers innovative design briefs, interprets design concepts and project manages construction projects from inception through to completion.
As a result of continued growth and an increase in scope of projects, we are currently recruiting for the role of ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER to assist with and be a part of the long-term success of the business.
The main objective of this exciting role is to assist in the procurement, management and implementation of the company’s’ design, project management and construction projects both domestically and internationally. As the ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER your duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist with the management and coordination of internal resources and third parties’ consultants / suppliers for the flawless execution of projects.
- Assist by providing support to ensure that all assigned projects and activities are delivered on time, within scope, within budget and demonstrate value for money through the effective, efficient, and economical use of company resources.
- Assist with developing project scopes, planning, and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders to ensure implementation and delivery are sound and achievable.
- Create, maintain, and monitor comprehensive project documentation using company systems / software and industry standard techniques.
- Assist with the tender process for design and building infrastructure projects from inception through to submission.
- Other Project Management assistant tasks as required.
With a commitment to the continual expansion of the company’s strengths across all sectors of infrastructure development with a stronger focus on emerging markets for international development aid within the South Pacific, the role we are looing to fill is a pivotal one. To be considered for this amazing opportunity you will require:
- Tertiary qualification in: Project Management / Construction Management / Architecture / Building Design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to maintain results-focused client, consultant, and stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team.
- Relevant technical background and project management experience, with understanding or hands on experience of Australian and international projects within the building and construction industry.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Demonstrated experience in change management and in supporting both technical and administrative staff through organizational change.
- Undertake reasonable domestic and international project travel as required.
A fantastic opportunity to play an integral part in a variety of projects in the Government, private and International Aid whilst developing your career.
For further information and a confidential discussion on this outstanding opportunity please apply now!!!