TP Human Capital
TP Human Capital is the result of a merger between two of Townsville’s longest running and most respected human resources local companies (Townsville Personnel est. 1983; Commercial Studies Centre est. 1985)
Our client, RUSWIN Integrated Security Systems is a dynamic, multi- faceted security product and services provider, with branches located across Central and North Queensland in addition to branches within Southeast Asia. Ruswin is focused on creating employment pathways for young Australians seeking opportunity to build a career and relishes the often-complex task of on-boarding new apprentices and trainees that is often an impediment to employers.
As a result of their continued growth and success in their industry, RUSWIN are currently recruiting for the position of ELECTRONICS SECURITY TECHNICIAN for their Rockhampton branch. We are looking for a qualified full time ELECTRONICS SECURITY TECHNICIAN who has a strong desire to learn and keep up with the technology changes that this industry demands. With an experienced team to lean on for assistance, you will be well supported in your work as a technician to:
Skills and Experience
- Trade Qualified Security Technician
- QLD Security Provider Licence
- Open Cabling Licence (preferably with required endorsements)
- Valid Driver’s Licence essential
- Intermediate IT and network knowledge
- Ability to survey customer sites for system requirements to aid in quote preparation
- Ability to fault find, problem solve and repair Electronic Security Equipment
- Experience with installation and service of Electronic Access Control systems – Gallagher, Integriti, Tecom, Salto, etc.
- Experience with installation and service of IP CCTV systems
- Survey sites in preparation to quote CCTV and Video Management systems, security alarms and access control systems.
- Ability to complete work within timeframes in a safe manner, including documentation, reporting and administrative tasks.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- EWP Competency desirable
What’s In It For You?
You will be part of team that has a strong, long-standing reputation in the security industry who strive to achieve excellent customer service.
- Competitive salary including vehicle, phone and laptop
- Ongoing training and development
- Professional team of people to support you
- Variety of work opportunities
- Opportunity for career advancement
Interstate applicants are encouraged to apply, with the remuneration package negotiable in line with proven skills and experience. Relocation assistance is also offered for the right applicant. Applicants must be willing to undergo pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screening and complete a national police check. RUSWIN is committed to the continued development of their staff and is an equal opportunity employer.
On offer is the opportunity to work with a company focused on quality customer service and reliability whilst also rewarding and offering progression for their employees. RUSWIN are continuing to make great strides in the industry and want great people to join this growth. APPLY NOW!!