TP Human Capital
TP Human Capital are currently recruiting for experienced Excavator Operators for work based on the outskirts of Townsville. To be successful in this role you are a pro-active individual, who can perform under pressure, work 11-hour shifts alternating days and nights on a 4/4 roster.
- Driving excavator and carrying out minor maintenance of excavator (pre starts, lubrication etc)
- Feeding materials to waste shredder in a way to maximise throughput
- Carrying out minor maintenance on shedder (unblocking, lubrication, inspections, shredder teeth adjustment)
- General Housekeeping
- Forklift operation to move around half height containers
- Pre shredding of pond liner using excavator grapple bucket
- Will need to wear a respirator
To be successful for the position, you will have the following:
- Excavator & High-Risk Forklift ticket
- QLD Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical + Drug & Alcohol test
- Previous experience working in a similar role
To apply for this position please click “Apply Now” or for a confidential discussion please call Hulu Tuitahi on 4772 3800.