TP Human Capital
Human Resources Manager
- School hours permanent part-time opportunity, 30 hours per week.
- Are you someone who gets out of their office and engages with staff?
- 100 employees with HR Partner as direct report
This role is responsible for the HR function, supported by a HR Partner, you will lead best practice in recruitment, employee relations and workforce planning.
Our position requires a genuine people person who is authentic, caring and committed to supporting people in a productive, efficient, and unique environment. Someone who gets out of their office, away from the computer and builds professional relationships with staff.
What you will do
The Human Resources Manager will support our people collaboratively and with sensitivity.
The key responsibilities of our role include but are not limited to:
- End-to-end recruitment including onboarding and induction processes.
- Efficient management of employee relations functions including employment documentation, salary benchmarking and positioning, performance management and staff motivation.
- Supporting established performance reviews
- Maintaining and enhancing the functionality of our HRIS.
- Professional development (for teams and individuals) and succession planning. Proactively identify people matters and act in a highly confidential manner.
What you will bring
The successful candidate will need the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Proven experience with contemporary HR and IR best practices, legislation and operations
- Ability to manage concerns with sensitivity, confidentiality and urgency.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – with the ability to earn trust and credibility
- Proven experience with successful performance management, staff development and succession planning.
What you will receive
Our fast-paced and welcoming environment offers sought-after benefits including a competitive salary, bonus structure, professional development and other incentives. You will work in a fantastic and collaborative team, with a leader who is focused and aims to bring out the best in his people.
For confidential discussions please contact May Oren at TP Human Capital on 07 4772 3800. We take your privacy very seriously. Your interest/application is highly confidential and will not be discussed with anyone outside of TP Human Capital without your permission.
Applications: To apply for this position please click “Apply Now” below.