TP Human Capital
Human Resources Officer
TP Human Capital is currently recruiting an experienced HR Officer for our client based in Townsville. Our client is looking for detail oriented, personable individuals with excellent administrative and problem-solving skills.
Principle Accountabilities Include:
- Induction and training of staff members.
- Coordinating Performance Management Review Process.
- Thorough understanding of awards.
- Seek onboarding feedback from new employees and proactively assist with resolving any issues.
- Maintain HR and operational systems including employee records
- Monitor probation reviews and ensure they are completed on time for all employees
- Recruitment Coordination process.
Coupled with a strong attention to detail, you will also possess the following:
- Strong Administration and communication skills
- Great customer service
- Result orientated and effective working within a team environment
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment and be flexible
- Time management and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Positive attitude, sense of humour and self-motivated.
To apply for this position please click “Apply Now” below and send your most up to date CV. For a confidential discussion about the position please contact May Oren on 07 4772 3800.