TP Human Capital
TP Human Capital is a privately-owned firm built on nearly 30 years of success in the local market. Our goal is to assist you to recruit, retain and empower your most important resource… your people.
As a result of continued growth and expansion of the premises we are recruiting for LABOURERS / TRADES ASSISTANTS , on behalf of our client, Gough Plastics. Gough Plastics is a family-owned and operated business with an environmental focus, that manufacture products including water storage tanks, water less toilet systems, durable general storage containers, under body gear and water storage, cattle feed troughs, moulded plastic waste entry points and super heavy-duty plastic crane dunnage.
The role of LABOURER / TRADES ASSISTANT provides full training and the opportunity of full time work. Your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Using the crane to load and unload moulds.
- Fixing and putting together moulds and products ready for sale.
- Operating a forklift in the work area.
- Maintaining powder stock (Powder being the colours used in the moulds).
- Maintaining an organised and tidy work area throughout your shifts.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for these exciting roles you will need:
- Basic hand tool experience and the ability to fix together recently made products.
- Previous manufacturing experience (Desirable).
- Forklift ticket (Essential).
- Confined Space and Doggers (Desirable but not essential).
- Availability to work a range of shifts from day, afternoon and night shift.
These roles offer a long-term trade qualified opportunity for willing applicants in a fantastic work environment. Contact Steve at [email protected] or telephone 07 4723800.