TP Human Capital
TP Human Capital is the result of a merger between two of Townsville’s longest running and most respected human resources local companies (Townsville Personnel est. 1983; Commercial Studies Centre est. 1985)
Our client, RUSWIN Integrated Security Systems is a dynamic, multi- faceted security product and services provider, with branch located across Central and North Queensland in addition to branches within Southeast Asia. Ruswin is focused on creating employment pathways for young Australians seeking opportunity to build a career and relishes the often-complex task of on-boarding new apprentices and trainees that is often an impediment to employers.
As a result of their continued growth and success in their industry, RUSWIN are currently recruiting for the position of LOCKSMITH for their Rockhampton branch. We are looking for a qualified full time LOCKSMITH who has a strong desire to learn and keep up with the technology changes that this industry demands. With an experienced team to lean on for assistance, you will be well supported in your work as a technician to:
Skills and Experience
- Re-keying, repair, and installation of locking devices
- Removal and replacement of broken keys
- Gain entry
- Door adjustment
- Advice and quoting of security requirements
- Design & implement restricted master key systems
- Safes – sales & service
- Gain entry
- Replace lost keys/create spare keys
- Re-key vehicles after theft
- Repair/replace lock mechanisms
- Specify & install wired/wireless electronic access systems
- Advice & quoting of access control requirements
- Garage remote programming
We are looking for a person with:
- A Cert III Engineering Locksmith
- Excellent people skills
- A desire to belong to a team
- A Security Providers License
What’s In It for You?
You will be part of team that has a strong, long-standing reputation in the security industry who strive to achieve excellent customer service.
- Competitive salary including vehicle, phone and laptop
- Ongoing training and development
- Professional team of people to support you
- Variety of work opportunities
- Opportunity for career advancement
Interstate applicants are encouraged to apply, with the remuneration package negotiable in line with proven skills and experience. Relocation assistance is also offered for the right applicant. Applicants must be willing to undergo pre-employment the random drug and alcohol screening and complete a national police check. The RUSWIN is committed to the continued development of their staff and is an equal opportunity employer.
On offer is the opportunity to work with a company focused on quality customer service and reliability whilst also rewarding and offering progression for their employees. RUSWIN are continuing to make great strides in the industry and want great people to join this growth. APPLY NOW!!