TP Human Capital
TP Human Capital is a privately-owned firm built on nearly 30 years of success in the local market. Our goal is to assist you to recruit, retain and empower your most important resource… your people.
As a result of continued growth and expansion of the premises we are recruiting for MACHINE OPERATORS (OVEN OPERATORS), on behalf of our client, Gough Plastics. Gough Plastics is a family-owned and operated business with an environmental focus, that manufacture products including water storage tanks, water less toilet systems, durable general storage containers, under body gear and water storage, cattle feed troughs, moulded plastic waste entry points and super heavy-duty plastic crane dunnage.
The role of MACHINE OPERATOR (OVEN OPERATOR) provides full training and may lead to you gaining a trade qualification in the role, guaranteeing longevity in the position. Once you are trained in the role your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Using the crane to load and unload moulds.
- Operating a forklift in the work area.
- Maintaining powder stock (Powder being the colours used in the moulds).
- Maintaining an organised and tidy work area throughout your shifts.
- Learning oven functions and how to operate the control panel.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for these exciting roles you will need:
- Basic computer skills / experience will be required.
- To have a high-risk forklift license: (Essential)
- To be willing to problem solve.
- Previous manufacturing experience (Desirable).
These roles offer a long-term trade qualified opportunity for willing applicants in a fantastic work environment. Contact Steve at [email protected] or telephone 07 4723800.