TP Human Capital
Are you a qualified and experienced individual with expertise in providing strategic governance advice in parliamentary matters? We are seeking a dynamic individual on a 12 month contract as the Manager – Ministerial and Portfolio Advice and Coordination. You will be responsible for providing strategic governance advice, coordinating agency responses to the Minister and stakeholders, and leading high-priority projects.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Quick understanding of complex issues impacting the Reef and broader operating environments.
- Effective communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to produce high-quality material for diverse audiences.
- Collaboration across teams to build consensus among stakeholders.
- Efficient management of team workload within tight timeframes.
- Strategic process management, strong coordination skills, and attention to detail.
- Flexibility in work approach and a willingness to support the team in various functions.
- Acting with integrity, exercising sound judgment, and maintaining professionalism.
- Support the team in coordinating engagement in parliamentary processes.
- Coordinate timely and high-quality input from across Ministerial briefings.
- Provide drafting advice and coordinate ministerial correspondence.
- Monitor Parliament through Hansard and committee pages.
- Conduct environmental scanning, research, or data collection for informed decision-making.
- Plan, write, edit, and proofread materials, taking the lead on strategic projects.
- Demonstrated understanding of government/public sector.
- Attention to detail and experience managing strategic processes.
- Ability to work in a high-tempo environment with various stakeholders.
Desirable Qualifications or Equivalent Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in public sector administration.
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in parliamentary, government, project management, or media/issues management.
Applications: To apply for this position please click “Apply Now” below.
For confidential discussions please contact TP Human Capital on 07 4772 3800.