TP Human Capital
TP Human Capital are currently recruiting, on behalf of Local Government, for a qualified Mechanic to join their team. As a Mechanic your duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- High level of knowledge and experience in the repair of light commercial, passenger vehicles and trucks, to include, hydraulic, pneumatic, air conditioning, auto electrical and minor welding repairs.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to keep up to date with modern practices relevant to fleet servicing & repair procedures, and the use of various techniques to facilitate the appropriate training of apprentices.
- Perform mechanical repair and servicing tasks on various fleet items.
- Perform administration of all documentation relevant to the position.
- Provide on-the-job training to apprentices.
- Purchase parts & materials.
- Housekeeping / clean up duties.
- Driving plant and vehicles
- Well-developed technical, diagnostic, and analytical skills relevant to mechanical servicing and repair procedures.
- Possess good time management and prioritisation skills with the ability to achieve desired outcomes within set timeframes.
- Possess great customer service skills along with a good standard of written and oral communication skills and the ability to effectively negotiate & liaise with internal & external stakeholders.
To be considered for this position we are looking for applicants with:
- Trade Certificate – Engineering Tradesperson (Mechanical)
- Current Queensland “MR” class driver’s licence, with the capacity to obtain a “HR” class driver’s licence within six months.
- Construction Safety White Card
- Experience working in a workshop environment.
- Experience working on a multitude of light vehicles as well as Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV)
To apply for this position, please click on “Apply Now” or alternatively please contact Hulu Tuitahi at [email protected]