TP Human Capital
TP Human Capital are recruiting for an experienced Mine Controller for work in and around the Cloncurry area. The Mine Controller will coordinate, monitor, and direct activities for the UG load and haul fleet including allocation of equipment, compliance to mine plan and coordination of maintenance activities.
- 7/7 or 8/6 roster, depending on site requirements
- 5-hour shifts
- Camp and meals provided
- FIFO from Townsville
Duties include but not limited to:
- Efficient, accurate and timely acquisition and entry of mining data into the pitram 3 operating software
- Efficient management of the underground load and haul fleet to maximise ore delivery to the surface and waste to waste dumps
- Assist shift supervisors with the planning and coordination of current and oncoming shifts
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the underground mining process to facilitate efficient allocation of resources and tasks
- Demonstrate personal commitment regarding safety and environment practices.
- A high commitment to safety, quality, and attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- A desire to learn and a high level of enthusiasm to develop a range of new skills
- A teamwork mentality to achieve results
To be successful for the position, you will have the following:
- Previous experience working in a similar role with underground experience
- QLD Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical + Drug & Alcohol test
To apply for this position please click “Apply Now” or for a confidential discussion please call Hulu Tuitahi on 4772 3800.