TP Human Capital
TP Human capital have the pleasure of recruiting on behalf of our client, Home caring Lifestyle and health solutions, for the position of OPERATIONS & CASE MANAGER, with an immediate start in the Townsville region. Townsville Home Caring delivers high quality, compassionate home care to people living in the Townsville community and beyond. They deliver high quality home care that is compassionate, experienced and tailored to their specific needs and can call on the backing of their national network to support their locally-based carers and support workers. With this level of support and help with the everyday things, Home Caring can help their clients reach their goals, stay independent, be connected to your community and enjoy quality of life.
The OPERATIONS & CASE MANAGER is a key member of the services team providing assessment, care planing, monitoring and referrals for all clients. This position is responsible for performing in home face to face assessments and partner with clients, their carers / families to assess current situations and create case plans that enable maximum independence and positive impact for the person.
As an OPERATIONS & CASE MANAGER, your main responsibilities and duties will be focused around, but not limited to:
- Person centred assessment and core planing;–
- Develop and monitor individual plans and budgets with regular reviews / case conferencing.
- Work within legislated NDIS and CDC frameworks.
- Client and stakeholder engagement;-
- Make relevant referrals, broker services and deal with suppliers as per care plan.
- Develop and maintain relationships with community organisations to ensure holistic case management approach.
- Ongoing communication with clients, carers / families to ensure they are aware of rights and responsibilities to make informed choices
- Business Development;-
- Ongoing relationship management with relevant referral sources.
- Develop links in the community to source new referrals.
- Retention of existing consumers.
To be considered for this position you will require:
- Successful completion or working towards a diploma / degree / post grad in Social Work, Social Welfare, Psychology or related discipline.
- Relevant case management experience, supporting clients with high complex needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work with individuals, families and carers from a strength based approach, using high level interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, together with negotiation, liaison and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of current case management practice and principles such as assessment, developing and reviewing care plans, making referrals.
- Demonstrated ability to develop quality individual plans that are consisted with principles of person centred planning with NDIS and CDC frameworks.
- Computer literacy skills and experience working with client management software systems.
- Knowledge of local and regional networks and service providers.
- Current drivers licence, police check (Or ability to get), first aid and working with children’s check.
This exciting role, reporting to the Managing Director, will be on a full time permanent basis and will comprise a mixture of existing client service maintenance and business growth / new client acquisition. An attractive base salary with commission is on offer as well as a car allowance. The chance to work with an organisation that has a national footprint and as part of a bigger group, has the opportunity of best practice sharing and knowledge enhancement is a benefit not to miss. This role is immediately available and we invite suitable applications to APPLY NOW!!