TP Human Capital
PROJECT SUPPORT COORDINATOR (DESIGN)
Our client is a hugely respected multi-skilled consulting firm, operating within Australia and consulting internationally. With experience in civic design, project management and industrial design in the construction industry our client delivers innovative design briefs, interprets design concepts and project manages construction projects from inception through to completion.
As a result of continued growth and an increase in scope of projects, we are currently recruiting for the role of PROJECT SUPPORT COORDINATOR (DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION) to assist with and be a part of the long-term success of the business.
The main objective of this exciting role is to assist and support the Project Manager in the design function of the organisation whilst also assisting in the procurement, management and implementation of the company’s’ design, project management and construction projects both domestically and internationally. As the PROJECT SUPPORT COORDINATOR (DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION) your duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist with the management and coordination of internal resources and third parties’ consultants / suppliers for the flawless execution of projects.
- Assist with developing project scopes, planning, and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders to ensure implementation and delivery are sound and achievable.
- Create, maintain, and monitor comprehensive project documentation using company systems / software and industry standard techniques.
- Track and monitor project success using company systems / software
- Assist with the tender process for design and building infrastructure projects from inception through to submission.
- Other Project Management assistant tasks as required.
The role is primarily office based (for now) with some exposure to site so your design background and experience will be integral to the success of this role. Some site exposures and project management experience would certainly be of benefit to this role whilst experience meeting with clients, engineers and other project stakeholders will be paramount. The hope being that as you develop the role will become more dual in terms of office based and site based.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity you will require:
- Tertiary qualification in: Project Management / Construction Management / Architecture / Building Design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to maintain results-focused client, consultant, and stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team.
- Relevant technical background and project management experience, with understanding or hands on experience of Australian and international projects within the building and construction industry.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Demonstrated experience in change management and in supporting both technical and administrative staff through organisational change.
- Undertake reasonable domestic and international project travel as required.
A fantastic opportunity to play an integral part in a variety of projects in the Government, private and International Aid whilst developing your career.
For further information and a confidential discussion on this outstanding opportunity please apply now!!!