TP Human Capital
TP Human Capital is the result of a merger between two of Townsville’s longest running and most respected human resources local companies (Townsville Personnel est. 1983; Commercial Studies Centre est. 1985). Our client is a hugely respected multi-skilled consulting firm, operating within Australia and consulting internationally. With experience in civic design, project management and industrial design in the construction industry our client delivers innovative design briefs, interprets design concepts and project manages construction projects from inception through to completion.
As a result of continued growth and an increase in scope of projects, we are currently recruiting for the role of QUANTITY SURVEYOR to assist with and be a part of the long-term success of the business. The main objective of this exciting role is to be involved with the costings of building projects from initial estimates through to final acquisition of materials both domestically and internationally. As the QUANTITY SURVEYOR your duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Meeting with clients to discuss project requirements
- Undertaking feasibility studies, site surveys and estimations
- Preparing contract documents and tenders
- Identifying commercial risks and developing appropriate responses
- Allocating and monitoring the work of subcontractors
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Analysing project outcomes and creating detailed financial reports
- Maximising potential project income at all times
- Ensuring compliance with all health, safety, sustainability, quality and other statutory requirement
To be considered for this exciting role you will require qualifications in Quantity Surveying as well as experience in a similar role. These are exciting times for this growing organisation, and with projects in Australia and internationally your input into these projects will be essential. APPLY NOW for a confidential discussion on this role.