TP Human Capital
TP Human Capital are recruiting for an experienced REGISTERED ARCHITECT to head up the design team of our Townsville based multi-disciplinary consultancy client. As a REGISTERED ARCHITECT in Townsville, you will lead a team in the design, documentation, and delivery of a diversity of projects varying in scale and complexity both in the Australian and international arenas.
As a REGISTERED ARCHITECT your key responsibilities and duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing the design team, monitor performance relating to time, cost and quality.
- Managing the design, documentation, and delivery of projects.
- Liaising effectively with stakeholders including clients, sub-consultants, subcontractors, and local authorities.
- Assisting in the procurement, development, and presentation of projects.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Architectural registration (any state/territory).
- Comprehensive technical knowledge.
- Outstanding conceptual design skills.
- Thorough experience in documenting and delivering a range of projects.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, specifically the ability to maintain results-focused client consultant, and stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team.
With growth planned throughout the Pacific region, this is the perfect opportunity to join this well-established, respected, and busy design team. With a vast array of projects both in Australia and internationally from low- high rise residential, commercial, and light industrial, now has never been a better time to join this business. As a small to medium sized business the level and number of projects allows the teams to have more exposure to all aspects of a project, meaning far better career development than you may get elsewhere. This hugely successful organisation can also boast a very healthy pipeline of projects meaning business has never been better. On offer is a great work life balance, living and working in Townsville, gateway to the Great barrier Reef, Rain forests and beaches. With over 320 days of sunshine a year this is the perfect balance of work and lifestyle. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications and whilst the position is based in Townsville there may be intermittent travel to PNG.
APPLY NOW for a confidential discussion and more information on this great role. Contact Steve at [email protected] or telephone 07 47723800.