TP Human Capital
Senior Systems Administrator
TP Human Capital is currently recruiting an experienced Senior Systems Administrator for our client based in Townsville. Our client is looking for detail oriented, customer service focused individuals with excellent administrative and problem-solving skills.
Principle Accountabilities Include:
- Manage and monitor customer systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Respond to client requests received via phone, email or support portal in a timely fashion.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and business continuity strategies
- Assist with the documentation of customer systems and infrastructure
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
Coupled with a strong attention to detail, you will also possess the following:
- Strong Administration and communication skills
- Great customer service
- Result orientated and effective working within a team environment
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment and be flexible
- Time management and the ability to prioritise workload
- Demonstrable experience with Windows Server, MS Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online and Office 365.
- Positive attitude, sense of humour and self-motivated.
To apply for this position please click “Apply Now” below and send your most up to date CV. For a confidential discussion about the position please contact May Oren on 07 4772 3800.