TP Human Capital
TP Human Capital are currently chasing skilled Underground Service Crew for work based in and around the Cloncurry region. You will be a part of Production shift crew responsible for the safe extraction and processing of metalliferous metals to meet targets.
- Even time roster 7/7 alternating days and nights
- 12.5hour shifts
- Camp and meals provided
- FIFO from Townsville or Brisbane (very limited)
- Flat rate with the opportunity to go perm pay rates dependent on role and skill set.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have the ability to pass a Full Medical including Drug & Alcohol Test
- Maintain a safe work environment and be committed to adhering and promoting a strong safety culture
- Comply with site Safety & Health Management System policies, procedures, and work practices.
- Comply with site Environmental Management Plan and other statutory requirements as required.
- Adherence to all Site and Company Policies and Procedures.
- Must have Underground experience
Tasks and Duties:
- Installation of all mine infrastructure
- Installation, removal and repair of mine services, logistical work, drop board regulators
- Installation of back fill infrastructure
Required Tickets & Licenses
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- A current Queensland Driver’s License
To apply for this position please click “Apply Now” or for a confidential discussion please call us on 4772 3800.