Due to the raving reviews we received from our last HR Breakfast we have made the decision to run another one – Tuesday 13 Nov 2012.
It’s been said that only 25% of leaders have sufficient levels of emotional intelligence to drive performance in a business.
Developing Emotional Intelligence can…
- Greatly enhance job satisfaction
- Lead to better performance at work
- Enhance long term well being
- Promote better outcomes in teams
- Improve leadership qualities
- Drive organisational success
- Assist in dealing with workplace change
Dean Tuckey will be presenting information on Genos Organisational Effectiveness and Engagement Products and how they can benefit your organisation in strengthening emotional intelligence, employee engagement and peak performance in the workplace.
For more information, see the attached flyer.
If you missed out last time or know someone who might like to attend please contact us to reserve your seats. Limited spaces are available, secure your seats NOW!. Contact Natacha Hawkins – [email protected] or 4772 3800
RSVP by Thursday 8 November 2012