As further COVID-19 risk management procedures are being implemented, we’re receiving requests to provide alternate ways our clients can still access services to help avoid or reduce interruptions to their day-to day-HR activities.
TP Human Capital is a local Townsville business and we realise the need to adapt.
We have been working with individual clients on solutions appropriate to their circumstances. Here are some requests we have been able to safely accommodate but please understand we would need to discuss your individual situation before committing to these or any other arrangements for your organisation.
with priority employees in lieu of group PD training.
- Essential supervisor skills
- Leadership strategies
- Personal resilience strategies
- Computer skills
Temporary outsourced HR support
during client employee absences.
- Policy feasibility and development – Working from Home, Casual Leave Arrangements
- Part recruitment services – shortlisting, phone screening and reference checking
- Internal salary reviews
- Performance management plans
- Skills gap analyses
Temporary staff coverage
for client employee absences or increased demand.
- Virtual / remote Executive Assistants
- Data entry administrators
- Front of Office administrators
- Human Resource Coordinators
Further options may be available; our full range of services is listed on our website and we discuss your specific requirements to determine safe and suitable arrangements.
Tina Klekar, MBA (HRM/D)
OD / People Strategy
You must log in to post a comment.