Just how important is it to recruit the right person for the job the first time? Research shows the average turnover cost of a middle management position is 241% of the annual salary. (Australian Institute of Management)
Thankfully, we boast local knowledge and a national reach to find, screen and prepare the right candidates for any job.
Our Recruitment Services
The most important investment an organisation can make is in its people. Let our team of industry professionals assist you in defining your position requirements and developing a search strategy. Our consultants will apply proven recruitment methodology including a candidate/position suitability matrix to identify the highest quality candidates available. Utilise our extensive experience to reduce your risk, and to improve the value of your human capital.
Outsourcing some or all of your workforce is a strategy that many organisations employ to reduce in-house costs of recruitment, allowing them to focus on core business activities. Our consultants can assist you to identify outsourcing options and assist with managing this versatile workforce.
Whether you need a hand for a few hours, a few months, or you need the services of a true industry professional for a fixed term, our consultants can find someone to fill the capability gaps that may exist within your organisation.
Options for utilising temporary staff
- Outsourcing part or all of your labour requirements
- Backfilling staff who are sick, on holidays or training
- Boosting Project Teams
- Freeing up internal expertise
- Short-term backlog tasks
- Skills transfer from temporary staff to incumbent staff
- Trial periods to confirm candidate skill levels and competencies
- Ongoing flexible workforce for seasonal or contract work
Outsourcing your payroll will assist you to free up time and resources, allowing you to focus on your core business activities. From a single individual to a payroll of thousands, TP Human Capital can handle the payroll function on your behalf, covering all legal aspects of the employment.
Part-recruitment services and hourly consulting rates may be utilised to assist your own internal recruitment processes.
Services that can be utilised at an hourly rate include:
- Reference checking
- Position description design
- Job analysis
- Screening applicants
RPO - Recruitment Process Outsourcing
TP human capital provides a scalable Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) model that guides you through the challenging process of identifying and selecting the best available talent. A total outsource solution that enables you to:
- Concentrate human and capital resources on core competencies
- Focus limited resources on tasks that impact the bottom line
- Improve the effectiveness of your corporate recruitment process
- Reduce “time-to-hire”
- Increase your talent pipelines
- Provide “delivery on demand”
- Reduce time spent resolving support issues
- Improve quality and statistical data
- Use the leverage of a single agency to tap into multiple, outside resources
- Replace fixed recruitment costs with a flexible “Pay-for-Performance” model that employs recruitment budget dollars more strategically
- Take advantage of recruitment systems developed through over 25 years of successful performance
- Whether your company is a start-up, in growth mode or mature, our Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) model will guide you through the maze of finding and hiring the best available talent.
TP Human Capital is proud to offer a range of assessment tests that help measure a candidate’s (or existing employee’s) personal style, contribution style to a team, leadership style and cognitive ability.
Assessments have been successfully used in a range of settings and industries including: Mining; Manufacturing; Hospitality; Construction; Government; Logistics; and Energy.
We can help you eliminate bad hires, hire and retain the right talent, improve team performance and enable better communication.
“In my previous and current roles I have found TP human capital to deliver outstanding recruitment services. The recruitment team is of the highest calibre and deliver exceptional customer service and high quality candidates for consideration. I am always impressed with their professionalism and knowledge of relevant industries. I have been lucky enough to work for TPHC in the past and the care I received was unique in the way that they develop actual relationships with their candidates – you’re not just another number.”
Kerryn Fuller - Operations Support Coordinator – HR NSS