TP human capital is a boutique recruitment firm, specialising in contemporary recruitment. This means we provide more than just the ‘standard’ recruitment process for our clients. We combine the best of tried and tested traditional recruitment methods with modern technological and sociological recruitment practices and the ancillary HR services that support an enhanced recruitment experience to provide a true people-focused solution for our clients.
And it’s for these reasons, we’re looking for more than just the ‘standard’ Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
About the Job
This is a permanent, full-time position - commencing 16th July 2021.
To thoroughly enjoy this job, you will need:
- A sense of humour.
- Strong track record in end-to-end Recruitment processes.
- Practical understanding of employment Award/ Agreement provisions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of supporting HR services including engagement/culture surveys, psychometric assessments, 360-degree feedback processes, and coaching and development conversations.
Previous experience in the Mining/Resources industry would be advantageous.
- Our Managing Director, Clayton is the president of Angel Paws, which means we have plenty of visits from our furry family members.
- We're a tight-knit team, so we're often all up in each other's business.
- As a small business, we all wear multiple hats and manage multiple portfolios.
- We don't work on our birthdays.
- We love keeping active so you'll always have a gym buddy or hill partner.
- No two days are the same. Different day - different challenges!
Check out the rest of our 'non-standard' team of specialists.
Where to from here?
Applications can be submitted via Seek.
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Clayton Cook on 4772 3800.
Applications close 2nd July 2021.